Chuck's Chicken & Refried Bean Enchiladas
Total Time: 1 Hour
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: Makes 6 Enchiladas (3 meat / 3 vegetarian)
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- 16 ounce jar of Chuck's Salsa (Hot or Mild)
- 2 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups of chicken cooked and shredded
- 16 ounce can of vegetarian/fat free refried beans
- 16 ounce can of whole kernel corn
- 16 ounce can of chili beans
- 20 ounce can of enchilada sauce
- Combine refried beans, corn and chili beans.
- Place mixture on top of tortillas (adding chicken to those desired) and leaving the others vegetarian.
- Top all tortillas with Chuck's Salsa and shredded cheddar cheese. Roll and place in 13 x 9 non-stick pan.
- Top enchiladas with enchilada sauce and additional shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove enchiladas, cover with sour cream and Chuck's Salsa. Serve.