Chuck's Chicken & Refried Bean Enchiladas
Total Time: 1 Hour
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: Makes 10 Tacos or Burritos
- 1 package hard or soft tacos
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs snapper or other meaty fish (or shrimp)
- 2 small red onions thinly sliced
- 1 ear of corn (husk off)
- 1 small clove minced garlic
- 16 ounce can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados thinly sliced
- 2 - 3 limes quartered
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 jar Chuck's Salsa
- Combine black beans, garlic, lime juice (2 limes), pinch of salt and tablespoon of olive oil. Mix with fresh cilantro. Set aside.
- Brush corn, onions and fish with olive oil. Mix chili powder, paprika and cumin and rub on both sides of fish. Drizzle lime juice onto fish. Add to grill rack on medium heat (fish and onions on foil), turning occasionally.
- Grill onions 10 minutes or until soft. Grill corn 10-15 min or until lightly blackened. Grill fish 10-15 minutes depending on thickness. Remove everything from heat and let cool.
- Cut blackened corn off the cob and toss together with bean mixture.
- Assemble tacos and garnish with remaining cilantro and Chuck's Salsa.