Chuck's Queso Fresco Dip
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: Makes a large container of dip
- 1 jar Chuck's Salsa (mild)
- 1 hunk of Queso Fresco Cheese
- 2 Fresh Banana Peppers
- 1 package of fresh Italian sausage
- Dice up fresh banana peppers and Queso Fresco cheese (melts quicker).
- Combine peppers, cheese and jar of Chuck’s Mild Salsa and bring to a boil. Slowly reduce heat as cheese begins to melt and stir often.
- Heat Italian sausage in separate pan. Chop and break apart as it cooks. You want these to be chopped into fine pieces.
- Top enchiladas with enchilada sauce and additional shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the cooked sausage to the pot of salsa, cheese and peppers.
- Grab a bag of your favorite chips or pretzels and serve.