Chuck's Salsa Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 Hours
Serving Size: Makes a large slow cooker worth of salsa
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Chuck's Salsa (Hot, Medium or Mild)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Try adding peppers and onions, corn and rice
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray and add the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning and the additional ingredients (if desired)
- Top the layers underneath with the 1/4 cup of Chuck's Salsa
- Add in the 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in a small amount of water and stir well.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Grab a bag of your favorite chips or pretzels and serve.
- Cook for 3-5 hours until all contents are thoroughly cooked.